Organic Ice Remover - OCNS Gold Standard
Melt 11 is designed for melting ice from pipework and general metal architecture such as walkways on oilrigs at temperatures as low as -11°C (11°F).
Melt 11’s organic formulation is also ideal for general path clearing and around grassed areas.
- Residue free
- OCNS Gold Standard - no product warnings
Melts ice at temperatures down to -11°C (11°F).
Aqueous - a blend of organic biodegradable ingredients
Non-flammable - free from solvents
Non-corrosive - free from salts
- Non-hazardous - requires no special PPE
No messy residue - ideal for use around areas which must be kept presentable in icy conditions
Biodegradable - no bioaccumulation potential
Uses “Plonor Approved” material - suitable for use in offshore installations (OCNS Gold Standard)
- Suitable for use around grassed areas - Melt 11’s organic formulation will even act as a mild fertiliser in the environment after use!
Where to Use
- Melt 11 is non-flammable and non-corrosive, ideal for melting ice from pipework and general metal architecture such as walkways on oilrigs.
- Melt 11’s biodegradable organic formulation is also ideal for general path clearing and around grassed areas such as playing fields − will not burn grass or leave stunted growth, and Melt 11’s organic formulation will act as a mild fertiliser in the environment after use.
- Leaves no dirty residue − ideal for use around areas which must be kept presentable in icy conditions, such as access to reception areas.
- When used in concrete yards with interceptors, the run off will work in harmony alongside Oil Technics’s Bio Tubes biological action.
How to Use
- Use as supplied.
- Remove excessive snow before application.
- Spray across surface.
- Suitable for use in backpack sprays systems.
- For heavily affected areas, multiple applications may be required.
- OCNS Gold Standard - CEFAS template
4 x 5 Litre
- 12 x 0.5 Litre trigger sprays
|Appearance||Hazy to clear liquid|