Demulsifier for Waste Low Sulphur Fuel Oil
A Demulsifier designed to phase separate water in oil emulsions.
Preferred choice for low sulphur fuel oils and for use as a Centrifuge Aid.
How to Use
- Apply to emulsions pre-heated to above 70°C at dosage of 750-2000ppm.
- Pre-test in laboratory to determine optimum dosage.
- Mix well and remove heat source.
- Allow to stand before phase removal.
- 1000 litre, 200 litre containers
|Appearance||Reddish brown viscous liquid|
|SG||0.96 - 0.98|
|VOC content||<50% (NA natural origin)
Find out more about OT 2375 Close X