For the effective treatment of water in oil emulsions.
Our range of demulsifiers offer full phase separation of water in oil emulsions for waste garage oils, slop and ballast fuel.
Demulsifiers are designed to separate emulsions into three phases:
- Oil Phase - for recycling
- Water Phase - for discharge to foul drain under normal industrial consent
- Solids - for disposal to landfill as non-hazardous waste
- Treatment outcomes are designed to achieve the maximum yield of dry oil for recycling.
- Demulsifiers are a blend of coalescing agents, wetting agents and surfactants.
- Coalescing agents destabilise the water in oil emulsion enabling water droplets to coalesce together into a separate phase.
- Wetting agents are used to separate the solids phase from the waste emulsion.
- Surfactants are designed to minimise the volume of interphase emulsion between the oil and water phases.