Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaning Fluid
A water based cleaning additive for use in ultrasonic cleaning baths. Removes oil, grease and cutting fluids efficiently and quickly.
Excellent at removing neat soluble and synthetic cutting fluids. Multi metal, plastic and rubber compatible.
- Good cavitation
- Water rinsable
- Corrosion protected
- For the removal of a wide variety of soils including oil, grease and particulates.
- Excellent at removing neat soluble and synthetic cutting fluids.
- Corrosion inhibited and multi metal, plastic and rubber compatible.
- Can be used at temperatures up to 70°C.
- Good cavitation.
- Water rinsable.
- Safe to use.
Where to Use
- A water based cleaning additive for use in ultrasonic cleaning baths.
- Suitable for engineering parts and electrical components.
- Also suitable for cleaning jewellery.
How to Use
- Use diluted in ultrasonic cleaning machines.
- At 60°C, use dilutions of 1:24 (4%).
- At ambient temperatures, use at dilutions of 1:9 (10%).
4 x 5 Litre